Wednesday 29 February 2012

Decor - Hearts in the Study

For decoration in the study (and given that its only me that uses it), I wanted to inject a bit of girliness and had been browsing online and settled on a hearts theme - awww...

I had already got these hearts from The White Company at Christmas time...

White Porcelain Hearts - for Christmas Deccies - have to decide what to do with them!











but hadn't really come up with any ideas that I could use them for, so they were my first candidate for the study. They're too small on their own though, just about 3cm, so I needed some more options.

In the end I found exactly what I was looking for all on the same great website, Bliss and Bloom.

I got this one...

White Wooden Heart

and this one...

Silver Wooden Heart

and finally this one...


Silver Bell Heart

and here's what they look like in situ:


I HEART THEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment