Thursday 9 February 2012

Random - My Shoes

9th February - Your Shoes

I love CAT boots, I have them in the traditional sandy neutral colour, plus a plummy pink and now I have my hands on some gorgeous new ones in LILAC! Girly deliciousness or what?!? Sadly they are so impractical they will never stay this pristine and beautiful, but at least the moment is captured for posterity:


By the way, if you're looking to buy them you'll not see them on the CAT site - I got them at a Car Boot Sale! I'm not sure what I'm going to do when these are worn out - I'm restricted in the boots I can wear with my disability and being in the chair (plus I'm only a UK Size 3) - CATs have always been suitable for me till recently they've gone a bit fashion, so methinks I'm going to be defecting to Timberlands... these look nice, not sure I like 'em as much as my CATs and the price is scary! But then hey they are custom!

No comments:

Post a Comment