Wednesday 8 February 2012

Decor - Here Comes the Sun in the Study

8th February - Sun

So there is a complete absence of sun here today. 

The UK is in the grip of some arctic cold and its hovering just around freezing. We've been spared the snow - up to 10 inches in England (for a change as its normally here that gets it - last two winters - nightmare. Reminds me I should post about my Christmas Eve 2009 broken leg drama someday, but I have to be in the right frame of mind as I'm still suffering the after-effects of it and talking or thinking about it depresses me (or totally p***es me off if I'm more truthful!)).

Anyhoo I had to put my lateral thinking hat on, and as its a work from home day my options are limited. At the risk of sounding like I'm completely unobservant, today's pic is along the lines of yesterday's in that it was staring me right in the face!


This little guy is on the wall in my Study - above the desk where I sit and work - for 8 hours a day, up to 5 days a week... my only excuse is I'm too busy to look at the wall lol.

I got it years ago (for a birthday in my 20s and I'm now in my 40s gulp) from a long-lost Uni friend. Friend gone, sun still shining - even if I forget to notice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment