Friday 10 February 2012

Blogging - The New Blog

OK so its a few days in now and I have to say I think the new blog and I have bonded. It definitely feels much more me than the last one and I'm still coming up with things to blog about, have lots to say and my photograph a day challenge is also stimulating the old brain cells - I've discovered I'm not that great a photographer, so that's something I'm going to have to work on some more - photographing for the blog is definitely giving me lots of practice though!

Still keeping everything crossed for it to succeed but it is looking hopeful!

It is really for me documenting my misadventures in life and organising - but now I'm getting greedy, I'd like someone to notice. I've been linking up my pics to my Pinterest - I love capturing and keeping all the images that describe my life and ideas and hopefully I am adding some depth and texture to support these images with my posts on the blog.

I just have to remind myself that the main point of the blog is a creative outlet for me so any visitors are a bonus - but really you are very welcome and I would appreciate any feedback or ideas you might have to make the blog more interesting.

Here's to Ginger Organising, bless her and all who sail in her!! Even if it is just me on my own in a leaky rowing boat...

No comments:

Post a Comment