Tuesday 21 February 2012

Blogging - Feedback

Hi, if you're visiting my blog, I would really appreciate to hear from you. 

I'm new to this whole blogging thing and I'm still a bit uncertain. In my job, I have to write quite formally and I think it's leaking into my posts on the blog a bit - I'm not sure its lighthearted or interesting enough and I don't want it to be too lecturing and dull (have to do enough of that at work!).

I like to think I'm a fun person (actually I think I'm my own comedy double act, but that's another story!) but I'm not convinced the fun me's turned up on the blog as much as I'd like.

So, any ideas or suggestions you have - but please don't be too brutally honest lol - are all for a good cause to help make me a better blogger!

Gratefully, Mags

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mags, I just recently found your blog and I am now a follower.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria thank you and welcome! I hope you enjoy.

      Delete